The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Novel Download [Full Chapter] Overview:
Sherlock Holmes, the most famous private detective in literature, makes his first appearance in these stories. With his remarkable memory and knowledge of scientific facts, Sherlock Holmes gets to the bottom of all the crimes he faces. They first appeared as stories in the Strand Magazine and feature some of his most famous and enjoyable cases.
A delight for a public which enjoys incident, mystery, and above all that matching of the wits of a clever man against the dumb resistance of the secrecy of inanimate things, which results in the triumph of the human intelligence.
1. A Scandal in Bohemia
2. The Red-headed League
3. A Case of Identity
4. The Boscombe Valley Mystery
5. The Five Orange Pips
6. The Man with the Twisted Lip
7. The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle
8. The Adventure of the Speckled Band
9. The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb
10. The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor
11. The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet
12. The Adventure of the Copper Beeches
About the Author:
The most famous fictional detective in the world is Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes. However, Doyle was, at best, ambivalent about his immensely successful literary creation and, at worst, resentful that his more “serious” fiction was relatively ignored.
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Novel Download Cover [Full Chapter] :
|Download PDF [DRIVE]|