Storify Premium Theme Free Download is Blogger Template Nulled. Is a fantastic content-focused theme perfect for activists, journalists, bloggers, writers, and authors. Because it can automatically adjust its dimensions, this minimal BlogSpot theme is highly responsive and works perfectly on all devices including tablets, mobile, and desktops.
It has both light and dark modes. Everyone can understand the theme’s clean and simple design. It is SEO optimized and loads extremely quickly. You will get good results from different search engines. It is built with HTML, JS, SCSS, and CSS.
Storyify Blogger Template is a clean and simple blogging theme with minimal appearence and elegant design. It helps your to create outstanding looking theme that look and feel professional. Made with new technologies it is a high quality theme.
You have made a good decision by choosing our template. You can check the live demo or download the template through the button below and also Please Read this documentation carefully in order to set up your blog and please note that there’s no support for free users. Download Storify Premium Blogger Template Now!!
Theme Update: 09 September 2021
Documentation: Online Docs
File Size: 374.6 KB
Storify Premium Theme Free Download Changelog [v1.0] :
v1.0 – 09 September 21:
• No changes available.
• Web Documentation • AdSense (In-Feed Ads) on Homepage • 100% Responsive Design • Video Documentation • Embed Video and Image in Comments Via Links • RTL Supported • Awesome Ajax Mega Menu • One-Click Dark Mode • Boxed Mode • Left Sidebar Option • Trending Post by (Label, Recent or Popular Posts) • Sidebar Post Widgets by (Label, Recent or Comments) • Responsive YouTube Videos • Native Cookie Consent • Special Ad Spots • Exclusive Table of Contents Plugin-In • Custom Footer Copyrights • Advanced Related Posts • Fully Customizable Background, Widths, Colors and Fonts • Blogger, Disqus or Facebook Comments • Awesome About Section • Post Shortcodes • Lifetime Template Updates
1. Extract the zip file.
2. Log in to your Blogger account.
3. Go to “Themes”.
4. Click the dropdown button beside “Customize”.
5. Click “Restore” and upload the xml file.
6. Wait for the theme to upload.