Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest PPSSPP + Best Settings
The game incorporates role playing elements where Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl can be customized. Dead Man’s Chest is played on land and sea, on land the player must defeat enemies, search for treasure or for comrades, items, rumors and boat enhancements can be bought from towns. When on sea the player must travel from one island to another to play through the story or to explore the world. Sea battles can take place when the Black Pearl is steered towards other boats, during these battles the cannons are fired to damage the opposing ship and once when it has been sufficiently damaged, it’s possible to board the burning ship and plunder it for food, grog and even treasures. The GBA version’s gameplay is similar to the Castlevania game engine. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest PPSSPP is a PSP game but you can play it through PPSSPP a PSP Emulator and this file is tested and really works. Now you can play it on your android phone or iOS Device.
Game Title : Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest
Platform : PlayStation Portable & PPSSPP Emulator
Publisher : Disney Interactive Studios, D3 Publisher
Developer : Amaze Entertainment, Griptonite Games, Foundation 9 Entertainment
Genres : Action, Adventure
File Size : 449MB
Image Format : ISO
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest PPSSPP Download Links:
How to Download & Install:
1. Download PPSSPP_Gold APK (if u dont have this yet) and ISO zipped file
2. Extract the Zip file
3. Install PPSSPP Emulator in your android file by clicking on the APK file.
4. Now, open PSP Emulator and load the Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest [USA] .iso for PSP ROM.
5. Wait for some time until it loads the game.
6. Once the game is installed, follow the on-screen instruction, select your player and enjoy!