Genemy Theme Free Download is Creative Multi Concept Landing Pages Pack With Page Builder WordPress Theme Nulled. Genemy is a theme that has been built to serve a number of purposes. It is a WordPress theme that consists of an array of the Landing Page Layouts. In the case of Genemy, the default Landing Page layout is called Demo’d. It features so many things like a really attractive and captivating introduction for the beginning and a section of portfolio that contains modals with the bigger image. These modals are the ones that let the users remain on the same page.
In addition to these features, the default Landing Page Layout also contains various other things like typography section dividers as well as testimonial slider also. Finally, coming towards the end of the Landing Page layout, there are the contact details so that one can contact the company easily; plus, there is a CTA button at the end. Genemy is an award-winning agency that makes digital creations.
Theme Update: 10 November 2022
Gutenberg Optimized: Yes
Developer: Jthemes ThemeForest
Documentation: Online Docs
File Size: 13.45 MB
Genemy Theme Free Download Changelog [v1.6.5] :
v1.6.5 – 10 November 22:
• Updated WooCommerce backdated templates • Tested upto WordPress version 6.1
• 15 ready Layout Styles Landing & multipages • One click demo install • Drag and drop page builder (powered by visual composer) worth $33 for free • WPML Ready • Left/right sidebar, full width page & blog layout. • Sidebar/fullwidth layout of shop & product page • Translation Ready with .pot file • Portfolio & Team post type • Powerful Theme options • Unlimited Colour presets • Fully Responsive Layout (PC, Tablet and Mobile phone) • HTML5/CSS3 W3C Valid • Based on Twitter Bootstrap 4 • Clean & Ultra Modern Design • Developer Friendly Commented Code • Modern Responsive Mobile Navigation • 8+ Additional Inner Pages • SEO Optimised Page Layouts (heading use etc.) • Google Analytics Ready • Cross Browser Compatibility • 630+ Font Awesome Icons • Google Fonts supported • Easy To Understand Documentation • Dedicated support
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
3. On the Themes page, select Add New at the top of the page.
4. Choose a theme in .zip file.
5. Click Upload to begin the installation process.
6. Click Activate once complete.