Cyberpunk 2077 Free Download for PC Overview:
Cyberpunk 2077 role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt. It is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One on 10 December 2020, and for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2021. The story takes place in Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk World. Players assume the first-person perspective of a mercenary known as V, who can acquire skills in hacking and machinery with options for melee and ranged combat.
PRE-INSTALLED: Features of Cyberpunk 2077 Free Download
- Cyberpunk 2077 was developed using the REDengine 4 by a team of around 500, exceeding the number that worked on the studio’s previous game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015). CD Projekt launched a new division in Wrocław, Poland, and partnered with Digital Scapes, Nvidia, QLOC, and Jali Research to aid the production. Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith was a consultant, and actor Keanu Reeves has a starring role. The original score was led by Marcin Przybyłowicz, featuring the contributions of several licensed artists.
Release Date: Dec 10, 2020
OS: Windows 7 or 10 64-bit
Category: RePacked Games Steam Games
Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
Storage: 70GB SSD Storage
Cyberpunk 2077 PC Free Download Links:
How to Download & Install Pumpkin Jack PC Free Download:
1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.NET.
2. Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
3. Once Cyberpunk 2077 APK Download is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Cyberpunk-2077-Repack-Games.Com.Rar (V1.3.9)” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
4. Double click inside the pumpkin jack pc free download folder and run the .exe application.
5. Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.