CPU-Z Premium APK Download [v1.38] Overview:
CPU-Z Premium APK Download – CPU Z is one of the most familiar and best software available for the Windows operating system in the field of hardware identification, testing and review, the latest full version of which we have released for download at the same time and before Is on you! If you want to know all the information about your Android smartphone or tablet, including screen resolution, CPU power, processor, kernel, etc., we suggest you do not miss the CPU Z application! Maybe you are one of the users who are interested in HD games, but by opening the download page from different sites, you came across several types of data and installation files with titles such as for Tegra, Adreno, Mali and PowerVR. To downloadThey are located, but you do not know which one to download or you have referred to one of the Farsroid pages to download an application and you have come across several links with the titles ARM, ARM64 and X86 and you are confused; In such cases, CPU Z can also help you and display your mobile GPU type in SYSTEM and SOC so that you can get the right option according to your mobile. On the other hand, you may like to identify counterfeit phones from the original. This application software can also help you to identify genuine phones through hardware information! In general, if you want to know complete information about your Android mobile / tablet hardware, we suggest you this program that you can get the latest full version and you can download it from Farsroid high-speed servers with one click. .
CPU-Z Premium APK [v1.38] Changelog:
– Samsung Exynos 980/990.
– MediaTek MT6768.
– ARM Cortex-A65, Cortex-A78, Cortex-A76AE, Neoverse N1 & E1.
– Fix validation issue.
Download CPU-Z Premium APK + MOD [v1.38] Links:
– CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a / arm64-v8a
– Languages: cn, de, en, es, fr, it, ja, pt, ru, uk
– Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed / disabled
– All Ads calls from Activity removed
– Debug Info removed
CPU-Z Premium Mod Apk [v1.38] Features:
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Additional Notes :
1 – To see the GPU = GPU of your phone, go to the SOC tab and the GPU RENDERER option
2 – To see the CPU = CPU of your phone, go to the SYSTEM tab and the Kenel Architecture option
3 – To see the OPENGL of your phone, go to the SYSTEM tab and option See OPENGL ES
4 – To view the Screen Density DPI of your phone, go to the DEVICE tab and the Screen Density option
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.