Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z APK Download is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
CPU-Z APK DOWNLOAD
How to install?
Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
How to install the game with cache?
Download game APK file and Game Cache
Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
You can now Install the apk and open it.
Cant get it?
See our video How to install with gamecache
What is MALI, ADRENO, TEGRA, and POWERVR?
This is the GPU of your device, you need to download the file same as the GPU of your device, if you dont know how to know the GPU of your device, you need to install CPU-Z. Download and Install it and you will see your phone GPU Renderer in SOC tab
How to solve you not purchased this app?
Are you stuck with “Your download not valid“? or “You not purchase this game“?
First, make sure you download gamecache and put the folder com.xxx.xxx in Android/Obb
Follow this step to fix
– Uninstall modded games which you download from here.
– Go to google play and search the game.
– Download original games from playstore.
– After download reach 1%, cancel the download.
– Reinstall the game.